Below is Private Pay Prices in US Dollars
|Without Contrast||With Contrast|
|CT Low Dose Lung Screening||$185.00||N/A|
|MRI Breast Bilateral W/CAD||N/A||$599.00|
|MRI Guided Breast Biopsy||$1465.00***||N/A|
|MRI / MRA Other||$465.00||$565.00|
|Ultrasound or Stereotactic Breast Biopsy||$850.00***||N/A|
|Soft Digital Mammo W/CAD||$150.00||N/A|
|Bone Density/ DEXA||$90.00||N/A|
Below is Pricing for Individual Heart and Vascular Screening Studies
|Ultrasound Carotid Arteries||$285.00|
|Ultrasound Abdominal Aorta||$285.00|
|CTA Carotid Arteries||$325.00|
|CTA Abdominal Aorta||$325.00|
|CTA Renal Arteries||$325.00|
|CTA Lower Extremity||$325.00|
|CTA Upper Extremity||$325.00|
|Cardiac CTA (CCTA)||$650.00|
|MRA Abdominal Aorta||$565.00|
|MRA Lower Extremity||$565.00|
|MRA Upper Extremity||$565.00|
|MRA Brain(w/o contrast)||$465.00|
Below is Pricing for Individual Cancer Screening Studes
|Ultrasound Female Pelvis||$285.00|
|CT Chest with contrast||$325.00|
|CT Chest for Lung Nodules without contrast||$300.00|
|CT Abdomen with contrast||$325.00|
|CT Virtual Colonoscopy without contrast||$600.00|
|CT Brain with contrast||$325.00|
|Bilateral Soft Digital Mammogram w/CAD||$150.00|
|MRI Brain with contrast||$565.00|
|MRI Chest with contrast||$565.00|
|MRI Bilateral Breast with CAD||$850.00|
|MRI Abdomen with contrast||$565.00|
|MRI Female Pelvis with contrast||$565.00|
|MRI Prostate with contrast||$565.00|
|MRI all other with contrast||$565.00|
***Pathology Laboratory results not included.
Pricing for Multiple Screening Studies
You can customize your full body screening based upon your personal needs and risk factors. If you have multiple screening studies within a 48 hour period we can offer you the following discounts:
*10% discount off your 3rd study
*15% discount off your 4th and subsequent studies
- All MRI Studies for cancer screening require contrast.
- The cost for a Bone Density study is $90.
- All X-ray, CT and Fluoro studies must have a written script from patient’s physician. (This is a NYS Law.)
- All results will be reported to the referring physician. Results will be discussed with the patient by the referring physician.
- All screening studies (studies done without a specific diagnosis) will be performed without contract unless specified on a script.
- Screenings are not covered by insurance.