December 2009 – Present
- Buffalo MRI, Buffalo, NY
Director of Women’s Imaging Buffalo
Diagnostic Imaging PLLC specializing in:
– Digital Mammography
– Breast Ultrasound
– Breast MRI
– Breast Biopsies.
2008 – 2009
Transit Imaging Associates, Buffalo, NY
- Staff Radiologist
- Covered imaging services for
– Buffalo Medical Group.
– Sisters of Charity Hospital.
- Interpreted CT, MRI and Ultrasound, specializing in:
– Digital Mammography & Breast Ultrasound
– Breast MRI & Breast Biopsies.
2005 – 2007
Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine; Cleveland, OH;
- Section Chief: Department of Nuclear Medicine
- Assistant Professor of Radiology
1998 – 2007
Metro Health Medical Center, Cleveland, OH;
- Provided diagnostic interpretation of all body imaging studies (CT,
ultrasound, nuclear medicine, plain films and mammograms).
- Performed all ultrasound and CT guided percutaneous body procedures and
all ultrasound guided and stereotactically guided breast biopsies.
- Fellowship Body Imaging
- Radiology Residency
- Training in Mammography