What you can expect it will cost
MRI without Contrast
MRI with Contrast
CT without Contrast
CT with Contrast
Buffalo MRI is excited to announce that it has joined the Windsong Radiology team of exceptional imaging centers. Now known as Buffalo MRI by Windsong Radiology, we are pleased to once again welcome our Canadian neighbors so they may expedite their health care. A doctor’s referral is required prior to scheduling your study.
Buffalo MRI by Windsong Radiology Commitment to Care:
We are conveniently located approximately 25 minutes from the Queenston/Lewiston and Peace bridges.
You will be guaranteed a prompt appointment.
You will leave Buffalo MRI with your images on a CD.
A Radiologist’s report will be faxed to your doctor’s office within approximately 48 hours. If you would like to stay the night, we have arranged for discounted hotel rooms across the street.
You will need a doctor’s referral prior to scheduling a study at our facility.
Medical Travel to Windsong Q & A
The information below is from https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid/travel-restrictions/exemptions and is current as of November 16, 2021. Please refer to applicable travel advisories for the most up to date information.
Persons with proof of COVID-19 vaccination may travel to the U.S. to receive essential medical treatment or services, however they must follow certain guidelines to return to Canada.
If you require medical treatment or services (for example, life-saving treatment) outside of Canada, you must have:
- Written evidence from a licensed health care practitioner in Canada indicating treatment or services outside Canada are essential; and
- Written evidence from a licensed health care practitioner in the foreign country indicating treatment or services were provided in that country
Vaccinated Canadians are exempt from the pre-entry test, the arrival test and from the Day-8 test. They are also exempt from quarantine.
If you’re the person requiring medical treatment, you may have 1 person accompany you if:
- you’re a minor or dependent child or
- you require assistance in accessing the essential medical services or treatment
The accompanying person must meet entry requirements for their return to Canada, however they are also exempt from pre-entry test requirements and quarantine, but will still be required to:
- follow local public health guidance
- wear a mask when in public, and
- keep a list of close contacts for the 14-day period after arrival
Please understand that you and your caregiver may also need to follow certain provincial and territorial restrictions (which may include quarantine), depending on your destination.